Monday, May 5, 2008

Healthy Living


Yesterday morning I finally watched the movie, “Super Size me.” Although I had heard many things about it, including just how bad fast food is for you, it was much more dramatic actually seeing it happen on the screen before me. I can happily admit though that I haven’t been to a McDonald’s in over a year, and really only eat fast food maybe once a month. But still, the lessons learned from this film can apply to diet in general. I do go to the gym on a regular basis, so later on that afternoon, I made my way to GNC to buy some protein powder. As I’m leaving, of all things I stop behind a Toyota Prius that had two kayaks strapped to the roof. As I’m sitting there peering out the windshield of my SUV, I’m reminded of that South Park episode where all the hybrid driving people enjoy the smell of their own farts, so I thought to myself, “Snooty bastards!!”

I guess I still have a ways to go…

No comments: